Friday, June 6, 2008

It Happened Again...

I forgot to put the dollar under his pillow again.

He pulled his other tooth out at school yesterday and looks like a backwoods man. I don't think I'm going to get the Mother of the Year award anytime soon.

Ellie's been up literally every hour of the night crying because she has a really bad fever (the flu's been going around our house) and all she want to do is be held and then she'll whimper as well. I'm so deliriously tired it's not funny. How fast we forget when they don't sleep thorough the night. That is why I forgot the dollar.

She just fell asleep an hour ago and is crying in her bed again. Man, it's going to be a long day.

5 comments:

Christy said...

I can't tell you the number of times the Tooth Fairy "forgot" her duties in our house... get it all ready for the next night and slip a note of "apology" from the tooth fairy under the pillow with it. Don't worry about it... at this point, they aren't realizing you dropped the ball! Hope you get some sleep!

Christine said...

Wow - a buck a tooth! Don't tell the Fish Heads that. They get about 25cents a tooth! Man, our tooth fairy is CHEAP!

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Brooke and family have been in town this week so it has been so much fun playing with them and seeing her two girls in primary today! Good times for sure!

Chantalle said...

Well hi! I found your blog through Fishers...hopefully Randy can recognize that this is me, not a fake older sister! :) Your kids are adorable as always

Kayla, Nic, Paige, Ellie and Maddy said...

your blog is so cute! I found you on my husband's cousins blog (christy) your life sounds like mine....crazy, and I have a Ellie too!
Thanks for letting me snoop!
km126-4girlsandaguy.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Maureen, hey do you remember me. It's been forever since I have talked, seen, or heard about you, but I found your blog through Beth's blog. You have to cutest family. I love this blogging thing because you can keep up with life of people you wonder about all the time. I'm so happy to find all my Michigan friends again. Keep in touch