Why do all my "energy efficient" light bulbs have a shorter life than the cheap ones I get. Yes, I even check the wattage thing. Seriously, they only last like 3 months. I've had some old cheapies that have been in ever since we moved in, almost 4 years ago.
Most carpet cleaners don't get out "kid pudding", as McKell says, or more commonly known as Hunt's pudding in a cup. Bleach, however gets kid pudding off of the sheets nicely. The 'scrub' and vacuum off the dirt claim doesn't work. Neither does my steam cleaner, both in getting the stain out, and now, turning on and heating water.
Shoes get swallowed in the depths of my walls. Usually one one of a pair. It really stinks, especially when it's all the same side of the foot.
Offices should be renamed "The room in the house that you can fool yourself into thinking is organized and clean, but really isn't and never will be". I think the same can be said of my laundry room.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't think you are alone on this one Maureen!! How are you guys doing? I hope Ellie is getting better. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
Ooh, so sorry to hear about Ellie. We had the same thing with one of ours once!
As for the light bulb thing, it kills me. I've started writing the date that I put them in with a Sharpie on the base of the bulb. Last one I changed? Only 3 lousy months.
I don't know you and you don't know me...I followed a link here from Shawni's blog (she doesn't know me either!!) You mentioned you have great ideas for people eating gluten free. My daughter was just diagnosed with Celiac Disease and one of my sons is having his biopsy Friday because his blood work came back positive too. Anyway, I would love more ideas. We have only been gluten free for 2 weeks so I am still learning:) ryanlewisfam@msn.com (my name is Jill)
Post a Comment