- pennies
- bugs
- sequins (I really don't like art projects)
- chewed up slimy green regurgitated granola bar wrappers from the dog (which has to be the #1 worst thing I've ever pulled out of a baby's mouth)
Advise: Postpone getting a dog until you do not have babies...
4 comments:
We miss seeing you guys! How are you doing? I promise I am sending pictures soon from the fourth and from mt. timp. I have tried sending them a couple times but the folders are always too big. Maybe I will just have to burn them on a cd and bring them up to you! When does school start? I hope you are all doing well!
I so appreciate your post! I have, on numerous occasions, been bugged, nagged, pleaded with, etc. to get a dog. We just got our yard completely fenced in, too. However, I don't want a dog until I don't have anyone in diapers. You just gave me one more weapon in my arsenal!
There are plenty of days I regret getting a dog.... I love him just enough to not be able to give him away!
Hang in there, and get some elbow length rubber gloves the next time you have to clean out the garbage!
Mo,
I just came across your blog (from beths) and love it! Let me know what is going on with you www.robertsongroup.blogspot.com!
lj68@hotmail.com
Lynnley Robertson
AKA LJ
AKA Lynners
Post a Comment