Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Too late...

I just found a Butterfinger wrapper in the washing machine which led me to investigate the previous load...ah yes, at least I found out before the dryer started. I really should remember to check all of the pockets of the boys pants.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I still don't check pants pockets. Even though I've found skittles, crayons and gum all stuck in the dryer and all over the clothes. I still just can't bring myself to do it. Is the throwing up coming to a halt? I hope so! I also hope all your yard isn't making you want to throw up again.

Victoria said...

HA! This reminds me of your downstairs bathroom where there are always random wrappers of full Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. It makes me laugh to think they are hoarding food and eating it like people with eating disorders.

Where are more pictures?!!