Blue 'kids' toothpaste on white berber carpet...all over the carpet in clumps and then smeared in. How does this happen? Apparently the tube is too hard for most of my children to squeeze to get the toothpaste out. My ingenious little ones decided to lay the tube on it's side. stomp on the tube to launch the toothpaste out, then walk over to the place where the glob lies and put some on their toothbrushes. Clever indeed.
I'm still very sad...

(Notice how it is a 'neat squeeze')
3 comments:
If only I could put into words my absolute distaste for toothpaste and the constant mess it creates in my girl's bathroom...Lauren is terrible! I am so sorry about the carpet...I was laughing, because really, that was a very smart solution, but really...isn't that exactly what you were wishing you could do with that extra hour in your day? Are we still on for Tuesday?
Holy Cow... almost as bad as my guinea pig cage clean up! Why on earth do you have white berber in your kids bathrooms, by the way? Time to get some beautiful, kid proof tile, I think!!! And I hate the neat squeeze toothpaste... there is no such thing and I feel like the makers of toothpaste are mocking us by trying to make it kidproof. I did see an infomercial for a toothpaste dispenser that would be totally worth the money if it works like they claim.
I buy the same toothpaste for my kids, I'm not sure why because I even have a hard time squeezing anything out of it. Maybe I'll lay it on the floor & stomp on it :). Sorry about the mess & hope you got it out. If not, I'm sure it's in the perfect spot for a lovely rug!
Post a Comment