Just a quick update to say, my friend and I have separated. Yes, we have gone on two different paths. The first few days without my beloved Coke were rough, but I'm now through that difficult patch and am visiting for only a few sips once a week and must say "Why did you have such a hold on me?" It's not that great. In fact, I only took a few sips and was done. I went back to water.
Another success, Ellie doesn't ask for you anymore. Sorry McDonald's man, you might not see me for a very long time. Our several times a day meetings are over, no longer can you say "Remember me, I took your order last time" and then the awkward exchange between us. You will have to find another to converse with. I'm heartbroken. No, really I am.
Watch out world, I'm looking for a new best friend, and I think I may have found her...Blueberry flax seed smoothie, you are looking mighty fine. Yes you are.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mo,that is impressive! Good for you. I am inspired now to eat healthy. Keep up the good work.
I've never heard an ode' to a soft drink before let alone one as moving as yours.
Post a Comment