If any of my neighbors received queso last night - or at any point this week from two little boys and all they say is "Happy Birthday", please know it was my boys. Also please forgive the packaging if the chips come to you smashed or the queso lid is cracked. It meant they fell on the way up to your house - and don't feel bad - it's probably not icy, it's just them!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Christmas Elves
If any of my neighbors received queso last night - or at any point this week from two little boys and all they say is "Happy Birthday", please know it was my boys. Also please forgive the packaging if the chips come to you smashed or the queso lid is cracked. It meant they fell on the way up to your house - and don't feel bad - it's probably not icy, it's just them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ok I am just laughing at the thought of them delivering your gifts. I sure miss those kids....even though Tyler didn't remember my name at Dru's open house. Oh well!
Sara,
Don't worry, Tyler doesn't remember my name sometimes. However, if I were a Narnia character, he'd remember....
Maureen,
I completely understand your pain! This was the year I was so organized, but honestly, the little details have sent me over the edge: the wrapping, Christmas cards, delivering neighbor gifts (really, how hard is that?!) and yet it has all just come together in a whirlwind and I am actually looking forward to January :) I hope everything is going well for you... I know I could sure use some sanity in my week. We'll have to get together sometime soon.
Thanks for the queso!! It all arrived intact and very yummy - so THANK YOU!!!
Post a Comment